£ 25,000 London | Permanent
Are you looking for your next Team Assistant position and do you want to work with a truly entrepreneurial and fast-growing company where culture and personal development is at the heart of how the business is run?
This unique position is a rare opportunity to work for one of the most exciting and innovative new recruitment businesses in London.
This boutique recruitment consultancy based in Shoreditch, is looking for a Team Assistant who will take charge of administrative and resourcing support within the office.
The position is perfect for a positive, self-motivated and highly organised candidate who is a true people person with amazing communication skills, both written and verbal.
What’s on offer?
- Salary up to £25,000
- Generous discretionary bonus
- 25 days' holiday
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working options
- Personal development & training
- Diary management – Scheduling meetings and interviews, diarise events, candidate calls and meetings
- Draft job descriptions and upload across job boards and internal CRM system
- Candidate research– helping to compile candidate shortlists
- Candidate management – organising and managing screening interviews (both calls, video calls and face to face meetings), drafting candidate appraisals and preparing interview briefing emails
- Become the internal CRM database champion – ensuring all records are updated with client and candidate contact details, profile notes and registration forms
- Assist with ad hoc administration and office maintenance tasks
- Assist with events research to generate new business interest and leads
To be successful in this Team Assistant role, you will have:
- 1-2+ years’ of office administration experience within a professional environment.
- Degree educated or equivalent qualification
- Intermediate Microsoft Office IT skills, particularly Outlook, Excel and Google Drive
- Outstanding organisational skills and ability to prioritise and multi task
- Excellent written skills and a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Proactive and friendly attitude with lots of common sense
- A hands on and self motivated approach – happy to get stuck in with a variety of tasks where no job is too small
- A passion for working in a team and being a helpful team player
- An interest in joining a fast growing recruitment consultancy
- A good sense of humour!