Team Administrator – Property
£ 22,000 London | Permanent
- Graduate opportunity within a boutique Property Lettings agency
- No property experience required!
- £22K + bens + sociable culture
- Battersea location
- Incredibly supportive and dynamic property company
Property Administrator – role overview:
This Property Administrator opportunity offers phenomenal training and development within a fun and supportive Battersea based boutique Property Lettings agency.
Ideally this trainee opportunity would suit a graduate or someone with a strong education. The vital requirements they are looking for are exceptional people skills and innate customer service. You’ll take pride in providing friendly, helpful support: always going that extra mile!
You will be based on the front desk within the agency, meeting and greeting all visitors so a smart appearance and welcoming, warm and very friendly personality is everything! Nothing will be too much trouble and your passion for providing incredible customer service will shine through.
Within this Property Administrator position, you’ll be constantly challenged, but the more you put in, the more you get out and this company is fantastic at nurturing talent and turning hardworking trainees into top property professionals.
Property Administrator – what’s on offer:
- Salary up to £22K + pension + 20 days' holiday
- Amazing graduate opportunity – no property experience required!
- Great social life and team incentives
- Supportive and rewarding working environment
- Exceptional training and personal development
- Start ASAP!
Property Administrator – key requirements:
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal talents
- Brilliant organisation
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Positive, driven, professional approach
- Strong work ethic
- Integrity and high standards
- Fun, outgoing personality
- Flexible, adaptable and reliable nature
- Smart business appearance
Property Administrator – key responsibilities:
- Arranging pre-tenancy works
- Assisting with move-ins and move-outs
- Handling paperwork sent to landlords and tenants
- Responding to queries from landlords and tenants, via phone and in writing
- Providing contractual support to the Lettings team
- Assisting with renewal negotiations and overseeing paperwork
- Assisting with the termination process
- Overseeing the release of deposits
- Co-ordinating change of occupancies
- Assisting with client deposit monies protection
Property Administrator – how to apply:
To be considered for this Property Administrator position, please email your CV immediately with reference “Property Administrator”.
Due to the high volume of applicants The Office Club can only respond to successful candidates. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.