£ 45,000 London | Permanent
Location: Baker street, W1
Salary: £40,000- £45,000 & Benefits & Bonus
Our client is a leading global investment and technology development firm with offices in North America, Asia & Europe. This firm have an international reputation for successful investing based on innovation, careful risk management, and the quality and depth of their employees worldwide. Their culture is a reflection of their extraordinary internal talent with their main focus being on ambition and an innovative approach.
We are now looking for a proactive & intelligent candidate to join the London recruitment team. The ideal candidate will be resourceful, extremely organised with a high level of detail. The Recruitment Coordinator will play an active role in all aspects of the recruitment process.
- Scheduling & monitoring candidate interviews.
- Organising & coordinating various recruitment events.
- Attending meetings with stakeholders to determine vacancy requirements and offer guidance throughout the process.
- Pre-screening of CV’s to present to individual hiring managers.
- Issuing offers and contracts of employment, processing acceptances and reference checks for successful candidates.
- Participating in HR and Recruitment projects to support the wider team.
- Being the first point of contact for department queries.
- Liaising with functional leadership and HR throughout the process to ensure all recruitment issues are dealt with appropriately.
- Utilising direct sourcing methods as appropriate, such as LinkedIn, Job Boards and employee referrals.
- Managing recruitment agency relationships.
The ideal candidate will:
- Educated to a degree level. (Russell Group is preferred).
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role within finance or technology.
- CIPD qualified would be beneficial.
- Have outstanding communication and relationship management skills.
- Excellent project management abilities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong judgement ability.
- Have the ability to adapt quickly and collaborate effectively within a team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Excellent proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
This role also requires a very detail orientated and pragmatic individual who enjoys working in a fast pace environment. You must also be comfortable to work autonomously and be able to manage a high volume of roles.