£ 40,000 London | Permanent
Salary: £15-£20 p/h
Location: Baker Street, London, W1
Our client is a global investment and technology development firm with offices in North America, Europe, and Asia.
This firm have an international reputation for successful investing based on innovation, careful risk management, and the quality and depth of their employees worldwide. Their culture is a reflection of their extraordinary internal talent with their main focus being on ambition and an innovative approach.
We are now looking for a proactive & intelligent receptionist to join the London team. The ideal candidate will be resourceful, extremely organised with a high level of professionalism & detail. The Receptionist will play an active role in representing and being the first point of contact to clients & visitors.
You will be providing a “world class” level of client care and personal service to all stakeholders within the organisation which includes visitors, clients and internal stakeholders.
The role of the Receptionist is to create a warm welcome, delivering an exceptional first impression for clients, colleagues and visitors at all times.
- Provide a warm, courteous and prompt welcome on arrival for all visitors for client meetings, seminars, training courses and other events. Also, ensure that all visitors and colleagues are dealt with efficiently so that an exceptional high standard of service is provided at all times.
- Ensure that you are able to instantly recognise and greet the Chairman, CEO, Board Members and key Executives at all times, proactively maintaining your personal knowledge and any changes within the Executive team.
- Communicate visitor and client arrivals to the relevant people promptly so that the visitor or client is either met or escorted to the relevant meeting room / area in a timely manner.
- Liaise with department assistants regarding their clients and meeting requirements on the day and following specific instructions for individual bookings and visitors.
- Ensure that all guest service areas are appropriately resourced in line with service standards and rotas.
- Monitor all Front of House areas e.g. meeting rooms, reception areas etc. To ensure that they are always tidy and presentable and take corrective action where necessary and to be proactive and effective in the co-ordination and monitoring of meeting room bookings to ensure maximum utilisation of meeting rooms, while taking into consideration the practicalities/demands of other departments and clients.
- To be aware of security issues when carrying out reception duties and follow instructions with particular reference to visitors and confidential papers in meeting rooms.
- Experience working with a corporate Front of House environment and/or a 5 star customer service environment.
- Ability to work in a pressurised and busy environment, maintaining composure and focus on delivering world class service to each guest every time.
- Intermediate IT Skills – MS Office, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to be proactive and think logically and have a very high standard of personal appearance.
- Ideally educated to A-Levels or Degree level.