£ 35,000 London | Permanent
Location: West Hampstead, London, NW6
Holidays: 25 days per annum
Hours: Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.30pm
A Privately Family owned business with over 30 years experience in all aspects of Real Estate. This private Family owned Property Portfolio ranges from Commercial to Residential, Hotels and Serviced Apartments.
A great opportunity for a Property Manager has arisen to join the team to manage all aspects of part of their busy property portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years property management experience, be professional, and thrive on working in a structured environment.
In a boutique office based in West Hampstead you will be joining a warm and friendly team with a family feel.
Joining a team of 3 other Property Manager's the portfolio manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of their own portfolio of properties along with supervision of more junior staff within the office. Your portfolio of 120 properties will include various high-low end properties within Central London, Greater London and various regions in England.
This position is extremely varied, some of the key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with all queries and enquiries.
- Responsible for tenancies, tenancy renewals, rental increases, tenant rental appeals and inventories
- Adhering to strict property legislation such as Section 13’s, Section 21’s, Section 45’s and Section 8’s.
- Managing the tenancy life cycle from initial enquiry, to tenant check in/check out.
- Ensuring all maintenance issues and queries are dealt with efficiently.
- Obtaining quotes from supplies and liaising with contractors on a daily basis issuing work orders etc.
- Receiving invoices and ensuring payments are made efficiently to all contractors.
- Managing the internal database updating all tenants’ details etc.
- Attending site visits to ensure all properties are at a high standard.
The ideal candidate will have to be:
- IT literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Ambitious, dynamic and motivated
- Have excellent communication and people management skills, with good use of grammar and spelling.
- Strong at time keeping and time management
- Self sufficient in terms of dealing with issues and equally adept at raising issues to management as required.
- ARLA or NFoPP qualified would be beneficial
- Have previous experience as a Property Manager (2 years +)