PA & Office Manager
£ 35,000 London | Permanent
Personal Assistant & Office Manager
Our client is a fast growing digital sports & gaming business, operating on a global level. Due to recent growth, the team are looking for an experienced PA & Office Manager to join the business, in a central support role in the team.
This role has amazing prospects for learning & development and it is a unique opportunity to work for an exciting and innovative digital sports business.
This position is perfect for an enthusiastic, outgoing and self- motivated candidate who is highly organised, a confident communictor, and brilliant at building relationships with colleagues, at all levels.
You will support the Senior Management team with PA duties as well as taking charge of managing the office and administration within the business. Event co-ordination and management is also a part of the role, supporting the team with industry events during the year.
We are looking for someone who can operate effectively with little supervision and who can manage multiple tasks at once. You will be a huge asset to the growing team!
What’s on offer
- Salary up to £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Fantastic opportunity for personal development within the role
- Healthcare and pension contribution schemes
- 25 days’ holiday
- Dynamic working environment with regular social events
- Diary management for 4 x senior members of staff
- Scheduling travel arrangements for the team as required
- Co-ordination and event management at industry trade shows twice a year
- Registering visitors to the office and organising meetings
- Finance administration including managing expenses and raising invoices
- Maintaining the office including liaising with suppliers and ordering office supplies
- Maintaining a filing system within the office and online
- Directing incoming mail and process outgoing mail
- Administration support including filing, photocopying, scanning etc
Key skills required
- 2+ years PA & Office Manager experience within a professional environment
- Degree educated or equivalent qualifications
- Intermediate Microsoft Office IT skills, particularly Outlook, Excel and Gmail
- Event co-ordination and management skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Outstanding organisational skills and ability to multi task
- Brilliant attention to detail
- A proactive, friendly, hands-on approach
- Language skills (Italian especially) preferred but not essential
- An interest in sport would be ideal!