£ 22,000 London | Permanent
- £22k initial basic, realistic £35-40K OTE in year one
- £50K OTE year 2 – uncapped!
- Wimbledon / Battersea locations
- Incredibly supportive and dynamic Property company
- Amazing prospects and rewards!
Lettings Negotiator – role overview:
Only for the most ambitious and driven, this career Lettings Negotiator opportunity offers phenomenal training and development within a fun and supportive culture underpinned by exceptional standards, total transparency and strong ethics.
You’ll be constantly challenged so it’s not for the faint hearted, but the more you put in, the more you get out and this company is fantastic at nurturing talent and turning hungry, hardworking trainees into top property professionals.
This is very much a Lettings Negotiator opportunity with the potential to become top of your game and earn significant rewards.
This Lettings Negotiator would be perfect for a graduate or a well-educated, conscientious, tenacious, ambitious and positive individual with smart presentation and some customer service experience. You will be fully trained by the team once in this position.
Lettings Negotiator – what’s on offer:
- Salary £22K basic for 3 months (drops to £15K after 3 months)
- Very realistic £35-40K OTE year 1
- Very realistic £50K OTE year 2
- Fiat 500 company car and fuel allowance
- Company iPhone
- Amazing incentives including trips abroad, days out, meals at top London restaurants etc!
- Supportive and rewarding working environment
- Exceptional training and personal development
Lettings Negotiator – key requirements:
- Driving Licence essential
- Customer service background
- Degree educated / good education
- Commercially astute with the ability and desire to learn how to sell
- Positive, driven, ambitious approach
- Strong work ethic
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal talents
- Integrity and high standards
- Fun, outgoing personality
Lettings Negotiator – key responsibilities:
- Planning, booking and executing property viewings
- Registering applicants
- Explaining the Lettings process to applicants
- Giving feedback to clients
- Handling offers from prospective tenants
- Building relationships with Landlords
- Negotiating offers
- Dealing with all associated paperwork
- Referencing tenants
Lettings Negotiator – how to apply:
To be considered for this Lettings Negotiator position, please email your CV immediately with reference “Lettings Negotiator”.
Due to the high volume of applicants The Office Club can only respond to successful candidates. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.