£ 37,000 London | Permanent
This company is a leading professional body in the property and construction industry. With huge credibility in its field, this award winning and influential company values its staff immensely and is committed to helping employees build a rewarding career with them.
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Executive Assistant, with exceptional attention to detail and enthusiasm, to join one of the core teams in the business, in a one to one support role, working with an Executive Director who will spend a significant amount of time working remotely internationally.
What’s on Offer
- Salary up to £37,000
- 25 days’ holiday
- Generous 10% pension contribution
- Income protection & death in service cover
- Private healthcare cover & childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retailer discounts
Executive Assistant Role Details
In this role you will provide one to one support to an Executive Director in the team, driving a wide variety of business support tasks including, office organisation, project management, deadline compliance and management of important documents and files.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Proactively manage Executive Director’s constantly changing diaries (regular international travel included)
- Act as first point of contact for internal and external clients and contacts via telephone (call handling) and e-mail
- Organise meetings and events using approved supplier and all related logistics that may include teleconference and video conferencing details. Taking minutes in meetings is also required.
- Produce documents, presentations and maintain SharePoint or other systems for document management
- Prepare papers, agendas and other relevant materials for team and attendees
- Make any necessary arrangements for new starters and develop induction schedule
- Anticipate end of month and end of year deadlines, and arrange meetings and collate data in line with these deadlines
- Manage the financial administration where necessary; prepare PO’s and invoices for payment by the Finance department
- Preparation and production of reports for measurement of business performance
- Manage the submission of expenses for wider team
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Significant experience at Executive Assistant level, working for a senior director, preferably gained in a dynamic corporate head office
- A track record of intelligent and proactive diary management, co-ordination and prioritisation of work
- Demonstrated competence in minute taking and preparation of papers for meetings and Board meetings etc.
- Ability to act quickly and accurately under pressure
- Exceptional attention to detail, organisation and prioritisation skills
- A confident, resilient and self-motivated approach – able to act on behalf of Senior Management
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal