PA/ Office & Community Manager
£ 28,000 London, | Permanent
PA & Community / Office Manager
Required experience: 1-2 years +
Salary: £25,000-£28,000 (based on previous experience)
Location: Chelsea, SW3
Superb career opportunity for an experienced PA & Community / Office Manager to join a leading high end luxury property company in the stunning location of Chelsea in London. Working with a lively, creative, collaborative team, you will play an integral role in the day to day running of the business.
Based on the Fulham Road, this company was set up for London's Elite HNW individuals wishing to purchase their elite & exclusive dream homes!.
With additional offices in the home counties the team are supercharged and full of positive & vibrant energy and now we are looking for a forward thinking, passionate & motivated individual to run the Chelsea office.
As the PA to the Executive Team you will enjoy working autonomously within a talented team managing their diaries and day to day needs. You will be responsible for the day to day smooth running of the office community as well as nurturing the team, supporting their administration requirements.
This role will suit someone who enjoys meeting & networking with fascinating clients from all around the world and who wants to learn more about the exclusive property market within London's prime markets.
The successful candidate will have previous experience as a PA or Office/ Community Manager.
You will be an excellent communicator, able to work in a busy and highly pressured environment and love being the lynch pin of a successful and ambitious company.
We are interviewing immediately so please apply ASAP.
Responsibilties include but are not limited to:
- Be fully conversant with all activities of the company in order to liaise effectively and proactively with Executives and external contacts
- Schedule appointments, co-ordinate travel & accommodation & produce itineraries
- General administration support
- Organising all company events
- Diary management, and updating our CRM system
- Screen incoming calls and emails, redirect correspondence and callers to the appropriate department.
- Obtain additional research information as required to assist the Executives.
- Prepare presentations for Executives, as required using appropriate media.
- Maintain filing systems.
- Other ad hoc office duties.
The ideal candidate:
- Enthusiastic, smart, team orientated and hard-working.
- Professional and articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise accordingly.
- Willing and proactive approach, independent and self-motivated.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Detail orientated, strong planning and organisation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, experience with Apple Mac is useful.