EA to CEO & Co-Founder/ Tech start-up
£ 55,000 London | Permanent
EA to CEO & Co-Founder for a very cool Tech Start-up
Salary: Up to £55,000
Location: London, W1
Our client is a leading Market Intelligence Platform that brings clarity to the complex and fast-paced world of All Things Artificial Intelligence.
This empowering and forward thinking tech start up is an extremely forward thinking, exciting & creative hub where everyone is passionate about all things Tech and in particular AI!
An exceptionally organised, intelligent and ambitious EA is required for the CEO and his co- founder of this ground-breaking start-up transforming the world of Artificial Intelligence.
The company is headquartered in a vibrant start-up accelerator, right in the heart of Soho. In this role you will have a significant impact on the company, responsible for establishing the right growth culture and collaborative working environment.
As EA to the CEO, you will act as their gatekeeper managing his busy schedule. The successful candidate will have a strong sense of initiative and very high capacity for information.
The company dynamic is busy and enterprising, so the ability to remain calm under pressure, and work autonomously with little direction will be crucial.
It is a very fast paced environment where things change regularly so this role is crucial for a very calm & organised individual who adapts well in a busy & vibrant setting.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the CEO and Co-Founder with extensive and complex diary management, across multiple time zones.
- Ensuring smooth running of office environment and acting as the CEO's eyes and ears within the office.
- Extensive research for projects.
- Acting on behalf of the CEO and Co-Founder when needed, and making carefully considered, informed decisions in their absence.
- Assisting with preparation for internal and external meetings
- Ensuring that the CEO is able to fulfil commitments to the internal team as well as to external stakeholders
- Acting as an intermediary between the CEO and the rest of team when needed
- Any personal admin required
The right candidate would have experience working in a Tech start-up environment, with 5 – 10 years’ EA experience at Director level. This is crucial!!
You will be a confident, hard-working individual that enjoys taking ownership of their role, and intends to stay with the company long term.
You will be able to build an efficient line of communication with both founders, have a positive, friendly attitude and a genuine interest in technology.
This is a really exciting role and company so if you are interested and think you possess the right attributes please apply today!