Delegate Account Manager
£ 21,000 London | Permanent
Delegate Account manager – what’s on offer:
- Basic salary of £21,000 plus commission
- Realistic, achievable OTE of £33,000
- 25 days holiday
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- Prime W1 location
- Pension, private healthcare and excellent additional benefits
- Supportive and rewarding working environment
- Exceptional training and career development
Amazing career prospects, a great salary and generous bonuses are available in this fantastic opportunity for an incredible award-winning global business with unrivalled benefits and career development opportunities.
This expanding FTSE 100 produces top-drawer global conferences, exhibitions, forums and seminars aimed at the leading players in the forefront of skincare technology. In this role you will work with the existing database selling and cross-selling events to decision makers, senior management and leading experts in this evolving and ever-popular industry.
You will impart information, overcome objections, negotiate and close sales. Full coaching and training given to an ambitious sales professional with an exemplary phone manner and tenacious, intelligent and driven approach!
- Previous sales / account management experience within professional services, ideally conferences
- Impeccable phone manner
- Ambitious, driven and tenacious approach
- Persuasive, confident nature
- Proven experience closing sales and reaching / exceeding targets
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, professional environment
How to apply:
To be considered for this Delegate Sales Executive position, please email your CV immediately with reference “Delegate Sales Executive”.
Due to the high volume of applicants The Office Club can only respond to successful candidates. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.