Account Manager – Luxury Property / Rentals
£ 28,000 London | Permanent
ACCOUNT MANAGER – LUXURY HOME / HOLIDAY RENTALS
- Up to £28,000 depending on experience
- Luxury property sector – Luxury short-term home / holiday rentals
- Look after home owners of luxury properties in London
- Innovative and fast growing international company
- Sociable, fun and dynamic team
Account Manager – role overview:
We have an amazing career opportunity for a confident, outgoing and highly organised individual to join the busy Host Relations team of a fast growing luxury property company based in the heart of Shoreditch.
You will bring with you a strong customer service background in property management or lettings experience.
As a Host Relations Account Manager, you will nurture new relationships with home owners (hosts), ensuring that their precious homes are meticulously cared for during rentals.
Your brief will also be to keep a close eye on availability, occupancy and revenue whilst liaising with the Guest Sales team ensuring consistently high guest satisfaction.
This is an autonomous and highly varied role, mostly office based with visits to hosts’ homes in North and East London.
You will be part of a supportive and rewarding working environment with exceptional training and personal development opportunities.
Account Manager – key requirements:
- Customer service background, ideally in property and lettings
- Commercially astute and strong numeracy skills
- Exceptional client service skills
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal talents
- IT savvy
- Flexible, proactive, positive and resilient approach
Account Manager – key responsibilities:
- Nurturing new accounts and ensuring smooth on-boarding
- Tracking progress of first stays in the home
- Monitoring occupancy and revenue
- Delivering exceptional client service at all times
- Liaising closely with the Guest Sales team and Property Manager ensuring that all issues are dealt with quickly and effectively
Account Manager – how to apply:
To be considered for this Account Manager position, please email your CV immediately with reference “Account Manager”.
Due to the high volume of applicants The Office Club can only respond to successful candidates. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.