£ 25,000 London | Permanent
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – PR / EVENTS / EXPERIENTIAL / SOCIAL
Account Executive – what’s on offer:
- Salary £25K
- Great benefits
- Trendy Clerkenwell location
- Sociable culture and fantastic working environment
- Exceptional personal development and career progression
A long established, award-winning Consultancy with expertise in PR, experiential and social. Based in trendy Clarkenwell, (renowned for its creative vibe), this 20 strong Consultancy runs exciting campaigns with measurable success for a desirable and impressive portfolio of gorgeous lifestyle and luxury clients.
Account Executive – role overview:
Connect with enticing and glamorous brands and be part of the team that creates media waves as a result of alluring PR and experiential campaigns.
This exciting career role as Account Executive will provide campaign support to senior members of the Account Team with Junior Account Execs and Team Assistants reporting directly to you.
As Account Executive, you will be an integral member of the client business developing strong client relationships, monitoring media and drafting press releases, invitations etc. You will also have full involvement with the experiential and events side of the Consultancy, organising and attending photo shoots, securing press attendance at events and liaising with third party suppliers.
This Account Executive opportunity would be perfect for a social media savvy “people person” with solid PR, events and social media experience working with brands and supporting consumer client teams. You’ll also be prepared to turn your hand to anything including running errands, making tea, styling meeting rooms and general office duties. A hands-on approach coupled with flair and creativity, excellent organisation and strong client focus is a winning combination!
Account Executive – key requirements:
- Previous experience working with brands
- Experience supporting client teams
- Good understanding of relevant social media and new social media trends
- Well developed communication and people skills
- Good writing talents and a strong grasp of the English language
- Exceptional client focus
- High standards and attention to detail
Account Executive – key responsibilities:
- Ensuring the high standard of mood boards, e-blasts and press cuttings
- Managing junior team members
- Developing strong client relationships, including attending client meetings
- Ensuring Account Managers and Directors are informed of all client-related developments
- Developing media awareness and reading relevant national press and specialist publications
- Drafting press releases, photo calls, features, invitations, advertorials etc
- Assisting in the organisation of photo shoots, experiential activity, event styling, photo calls, invitations etc
- Liaising with third party suppliers and organising design and artwork, photography, print, research
- Booking venues, catering etc
- Helping produce monthly social media schedules and creative content
- Contributing ideas and drafting posts for the Consultancy’s social media channels
- Office admin and running errands
- Taking part in brainstorms on new business and participating in new business pitches
Account Executive – how to apply:
To be considered for this PR Account Executive position, please email your CV immediately with reference “Account Executive – PR / Events”.
Due to the high volume of applicants The Office Club can only respond to successful candidates. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.