PA to CEO & Partner
PA to CEO & Partner
Salary: Up to £40k + performance led bonus (twice yearly)
Hours: Mon- Fri 8.45am-6.00pm
Location: Soho, London, W1
- 24 days holiday.
- Discretionary bonus twice yearly.
- In addition the office is closed on all annual Jewish holidays.
- Early finish on Fridays in the winter months.
- Additionally the office is also closed between the Christmas & New Year.
- Smart pension.
- Health insurance after 1 year of service with the option to buy in from salary beforehand.
Our client is a commercial leisure property agency that advises UK companies within the restaurant, bars, retail, clubs industries.
Based in stunning Soho offices you will be joining a friendly and energetic team. The individual in question should be well presented and well-spoken, friendly and personable, articulate and organised.
Supporting 2 Partners:
- Diary management
- Planning the week: Scheduling meetings/ travel
- Sorting/organising mail
- Arranging charity payments
- Arranging bill payments, expenses & invoices
- A few personal tasks will be required on an ad/hoc basis
- General research
For anyone with an interest and passion for restaurants, bars & other leisure property this will be such a lovely role for you!
You will be supporting two of the fantastic partners who are easy to build a rapport with but who are equally incredibly busy so they will keep you on your toes!
Office is open plan and very modern and full of a creative flair!
They work exclusively with food, drink and hospitality operators to meet their property requirements and source them the best premises to help build and expand their brand.
Clients consist of Subway, Bills, Chipotle, Franco Manca, Ping pong, The Ivy Café, Wahaca, Novikov, Polpo, Five Guys…
The company offer a fantastic working environment which people tend to commit to long term as they love working in such a forward thinking and dynamic environment. Whilst working on high profile and upmarket developments the culture is down to earth, hard working and sociable.
We are looking for someone bright, bubbly, confident and who can be a great role model in representing the company.