£60,000 + fantastic benefits
- Creative Community
- Expanding and innovative business
- Central London
- £60K + bonus + amazing bens and company ethos
- ACA, fab Excel skills and 2 years’ finance experience needed
This innovative and successful start-up has already won prestigious awards in its short life! It’s made up of a team of highly collaborative, community oriented and supportive people who provide incredible service to their diverse clients – enhancing their lives. Sounds intriguing? Call us to find out more!
Finance Manager – role overview:
This is a pivotal role within the team, a very diverse role, this opportunity as Finance Manager will focus on building and developing a successful finance function.
Assisted by a Finance Assistant, you’ll have full operational ownership of all key finance processes at an exciting, pivotal time for this rapidly growing business. This really is a genuine chance to come in at the beginning and help lead the brand to the next level.
Finance Manager – what’s on offer:
- Annual bonus
- Generous contribution to a gym / health club of your choice
- Free yoga!
- Weekly and monthly socials
- Discounts with local businesses
- Amazing working environment
- Brilliant personal development and training
Finance Manager – key requirements:
- ACA qualification
- 2 + years’ experience within a financial role
- Strong Excel skills
- Xero experience a benefit
- Proactive and innovative
- Process driven approach and high attention to detail
- Ninja like organisational abilities
- Able to see the bigger picture
Finance Manager – key responsibilities:
- Overseeing financial operations on a day-to-day basis
- Developing a full understanding of existing financial processes
- Working to improve and develop the month end process
- Financial reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Ensuring management information is accurate
- Establishing financial policies and procedures
Finance Manager – how to apply:
To be considered for this Finance Manager position, please email your CV immediately with reference “Finance Manager”.
Due to the high volume of applicants, The Office Club can only respond to successful candidates. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.