- £40K + bens
- Growing global Fintech start-up
- West End, W1
- Incredible scope to develop this role
This recently opened London office is the fifth global location for this 2014 formed Fintech firm that’s changing the way financial research has operated for decades.
Each motivated, dedicated team member within this dynamic company is committed to change and strives for excellence in all areas. Strong performance is rewarded very highly in both financial and career development terms with tons of scope to develop the role as the company grows.
Content Associate – role overview:
Reporting to the Head of Content Strategy, you will work closely with Technical, Marketing and Business Development teams as well as the Founders and will get involved in all aspects of Content initiatives assisting with creating manuals, project management and quality control. This is a small team so an adaptable, pitch-in attitude and willingness to participate wherever required is crucial.
Content Associate – what’s on offer:
- Salary £40K
- Great benefits including health insurance
- Considerable scope to expand the role
- Supportive, fun and rewarding working environment
Content Associate – key requirements:
- Degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years’ experience of project management, ideally within corporate finance
- Interest in investment
- Ideally knowledge of asset management and / or investment bank research production
- Strong understanding of key productivity tools
- Comfortable with the use and transformation of raw data
- Flexible and committed
- Team player
- Change savvy
- Strong communication
- High levels of organisation
Content Associate – key responsibilities:
- Working closely with Head of Content Strategy on all key Content initiatives
- Creating and maintaining operating manuals
- Assisting with project management
- Assisting with the execution of change initiatives
- Involvement with recruitment and onboarding of new third party content providers
- Liaising with colleagues in Tech, Marketing and Business Development
- Taking responsibility for the efficient running of content quality control
Content Associate – how to apply:
To be considered for this Content Associate position, please email your CV immediately with reference “Content Associate”.
Due to the high volume of applicants The Office Club can only respond to successful candidates. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.